Asphalt Driveways – Making an Entrance
If you want a driveway that’s both beautiful and cost-effective, asphalt is the surfacing material of choice. Well-built asphalt driveways make the perfect statement, combining comfort, convenience and safety with stunning visual appeal!
Jackson Asphalt believes that building a driveway is a very involved and personal experience. We are the leading asphalt specialist in WA, and have built thousands of customized driveways since 1977.
We’ll guide you every step of the way, and:
- Discuss the size and shape of your driveway
- Walk the perimeter of your driveway with you
- Discuss where your water is going to go
- Look into kerbing requirements
- Suggest the colour and thickness of asphalt to be used
- Show you how to take care of your new driveway after it’s built
- Help you decide what kind of driveway you should install, based on:
- Curb appeal
Why Pick Asphalt?
Black top, asphalt, ash-phalt, tarmac or macadam driveways – all these materials are actually one and the same. Asphalt is popular in hotter regions, but it’s also perfect for colder areas since the black colour absorbs heat from the sun.
Compared to concrete, asphalt driveways offer the following advantages:
- Faster installation speed and usability
- Enhanced driver durability
- Lower maintenance expenses
An asphalt driveway is also smoother and longer-lasting than bitumen, with a finer finish and less road noise. Bitumen typically lasts between 5-10 years, while our properly installed and layered asphalt driveways (with regularly scheduled maintenance) can last you up to 20 or even 30 years.
Benefits Using Asphalt for a Driveway
If you are looking to rebuild or build a driveway in Perth, then Jackson Asphalt is who you need to call. We understand that you want both quality and durability at affordable prices, and ensure that your driveway is:
- Economical compared to other hard surface driveways
- Designed and built according to the weather
- Made with recyclable materials, for long-term savings
- Requires little or no maintenance for long periods
- Flexible according the weight
We can prepare your new asphalt driveway for you in a relatively short time. In some cases it will be ready to drive on within 24 hours. Save your time, money and effort by hiring Jackson Asphalt – call us for a free estimate today!